The Friends of Makoshika is the host to Montana's toughest 10k. Registration is for the 5k, 10k runs and Disc Golf Tournament.
The Friends of Makoshika is the host to Montana’s toughest 10k. Registration is for the 5k, 10k runs and Disc Golf Tournament. Participants in the fun run can also register online. If you would like to become a member of Friends of Makoshika (a non-profit organization) or make a donation it is now possible through this event until the June 6th online registration deadline.
Friday Events – June 9th located at the Kiwanis Shelter (visitors center if weather is bad)
- 5:00-7:00pm run/walk/disc golf early registration and swag bag pickup. Runners can pick up their bags/bibs at this time or saturday morning.
- 6:30-8:30 pm open mike and campfire
- 8:30 Moonlight hike led by Naomi Burbach
Saturday Events June 10th
- 8:00 am – Yoga at the Ampitheater
- 9:00 -1:00 – Disc Golf Tournament and last minute race signups
- 10:00 am – 5k and 10k runs (runners should be at the shelter by 9:00)
- 10:10 am – Kids Fun Run/walk
- 11:45 am – Kids Treasure Hunt
- 1:00 pm – LaDonna’s Dancers perform
- 2:00pm – Guided hike’s with Dave Fuqua
Other Happenings – food vendors, bouncy house, Native American artifacts on display under the tepee, Boys & Girls Club miniature golf, BN train rides, archery, and more! Check the Facebook page for updates!
Call Makoshika State Park Visitors Center : 406-377-6256
(Saturday) 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
1301 Snyder St, Glendive, MT 59330
Friends of MakoshikaMakoshika State Park Visitors Center : 406-377-6256